E. Bridde ehf. is a leading company specialising is serving and supplying Iceland's health-care sector with dental and medical products & supplies, in particular products relating to implant and restorative dentistry
We import natural fibre dietary supplements and herbal medicine made from plants.
The company and its predecessor have over 20 years combined experience serving the Icelandic market with quality products and solutions. During this time, we have built up a solid reputation for reliability and consistency.
Our customers are primarily in the dental and medical professions, hospitals, pharmacies, and various other health-related branches.
E. Bridde supports and works in cooperation with the Faculty of Odontology’s Dental Institute at the University of Iceland.
E. Bridde is the agent-importer for the following companies:
- Institut Straumann AG – A global leader in developing and manufacturing implant system components and instruments. Headquarters: Switzerland.
- Geistlich Pharma AG – A market leader in dental bone and tissue regeneration. The company is also an innovative leader in biological bone and cartilage regeneration. Headquarters: Switzerland.
- Orkla Care – The manufacturer and distributor of HUSK Psyllium husks, Husk®fibre, Psyllium Husk Basic Fibre™ and FiberHUSK. These products are classified & approved as herbal medicine in several countries. Headquarters: Denmark.
- Meda Medical Technology – Developed disposable products designed to prevent hospital infections and to simplify a number of surgical practices
- Dina-Hitex - Specialize in the development and production of surgical drapes.
E. Bridde works in close cooperation with Parlogis ehf., a logistics service provider. Parlogis handles our stock & distribution requirements, ensuring that orders and deliveries meet the expectations of our customers.
Einar H. Bridde is the owner and General Manager of E. Bridde ehf. He has extensive experience in marketing and selling to Iceland's health-care sector in general, and the surgical and dental fields in particular.